What is Covered by Warranty?
- The Main Unit and the Mattress Pad. The Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship in the products under normal use.
When the Extended Warranty Start?
- The Extended Warranty start from the expiration date of the standard warranty (1 Year).
What is included in the Warranty service?
- We will repair or replace the products that are defective in either materials or workmanship (parts, labor and delivery back to the customer at our expense)
- Initiate the return under warranty at www.neataquapad.com/warranty or click “request warranty” under or account page
What is NOT covered by Warranty?
- Any problem that is caused by abuse, misuse, operation contrary to or inconsistent with the product manual, or an act of god (such us lightning, flood, fire, tornado, etc.)
- Any damage caused by water quality including but not limited to water deposits, lime or mineral build-up.
- Warranty voided if our inspection finds that the product has been altered, modified, damaged, disassembled, repaired or attempted to be repaired, product label removed or altered.
- Warranty voided: improper maintenance, damage due to misuse, acts of god/nature/vandalism/other acts beyond our control, not original owner, bought from un-authorized retailer, dealer or distributor.
- Indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (any financial loss or personal injuries) are not covered. IN NO EVENT will our liability to customer exceed the purchase price actually paid by the customer.